Vision and Mission
In our swimming school and club, a family atmosphere prevails, where we wish each other success and where we train for joy and victory. We want to inspire our members and other swimming clubs for better swimming, ie for better personal results and better coaching work. Our passion is teaching and improving swimming and providing a positive and professional background.We appreciate all swimmers and swimming experts. Our passion is teaching and improving swimming, along with providing a positive and professional background.
Values and behaviours
- Swim Smooth is passionate about swimming. Our approach is positive, open, generous, nurturing, pragmatic and free of strict rules and dogma. Every swimmer is important to us, regardless of their ability level.
- We treat every swimmer as equal, regardless of their ability as a swimmer, and treat every customer as an intelligent human being. We never patronise.
- The Swim Smooth culture is open-minded and innovative. Our coaches actively develop their coaching practises over time and experience. We are open about sharing them with others.
- We believe in an ‘athlete-centred approach.’ By this we mean that we consider the needs, goals and feelings of the swimmer, and act solely in those interests at all times. We do not let rigid opinions or self-importance enter the coaching relationship, or affect the advice we offer to swimmers.
- When coaching, our swimmers receive our undivided attention free of any other distractions or interruptions.
- We always act in a professional manner, free of offensive behaviour. Specifically, the following are not tolerated: swearing, sarcasm, suggestive remarks, sexual innuendo, personal comments, unwanted approaches, or egotistical behaviour.
- We respect the physical and personal privacy of customers and colleagues. Specifically this extends to providing private changing at all of our coaching facilities.
- We respect the opinions of other people, companies and organisations. We may express a differing opinion or approach, but do not make negative statements about any such group, nor do we enter into argumentative behaviour with them.
- We keep abreast of modern technology where it is relevant to our customers. We are competent users of modern technology such as underwater video analysis, as well as use social media and internet forums for professional Exchange.
- We never send unsolicited advertising or spam emails.
- We are helpful and engaging with swimmers who are not yet our customers.
- At all times, we act in a manner free of prejudice against gender, race, sexuality, disability, social background or age.
- As is our responsibility under the Health And Safety Law, we always provide a safe and secure environment for anyone visiting the facility or location we are working or coaching in. We never put anyone in danger through our actions.
Should you need more information? Would you like to enroll?
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or at +420 727 988 955
or follow us on Facebook. Looking forward to meeting you!